Friday, April 01, 2005

Movies List: Must see this week...

Month of April (Must See Movies)
Now Showing Movie List

-Be Cool
-The Wedding Date
-Miss Congeniality 2
-Spanglish
-In Good Company

I heard alot of good reviews about Spanglish and is highly recommended by friends who already saw it and didn't even asked me. Miss Congeniality 2 well I just want to find out what's Sandra Bullock new jokes coz the 1st one was sooo hilarious. Be cool I just love to see Uma Thurman in different light after watchin her. And the Wedding Date I'm a chick flick guy so would really love to see this.

I'll be watching this movies soon so those who are interested or looking for company just message me so that we can arrange. Coz my movie buddy is gone for a long holiday so I'll be watchin alone.

No comments: