Friday, April 22, 2005

My IPOD (Birthday Gift) Apple vs. Strawberry

I love my new toy IPOD yes this is a birthday gift from my friends(sooo blessed! thank you guys!)... nope its not IPOD U2 Special Edition because I think its not worth it to pay for an extra 100 bucks just for a color and the U2 CD. So what I did is I just bought a black skin for my IPOD from Funan IT Mall.

Well I am not an Apple lover but this is one of the few products they have that I like. Feature wise are very nice slick design but I hate white colors... and one thing that I hate about this toy is recording quality SUCKS!!! some of the songs I downloaded are skipping just like listening to a pirated CD... but note that I dont buy pirated I have all original CD musics.


Anyways I am still trying to find the solution for that... but I am enjoying this because first its a gift from my friends and second its a new gadget for me to play around. But I am still not for Apple....I would rather have strawberry (ok my Uncle BILL calling bye!)

IPOD01
Model: IPOD (4G wheel click)
Storage: 20GB
Battery Life: Up to 12 hours
Capacity: Up to 5,000 songs
Color: White
Cover: Black - iSkin EVo2

No comments: