Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Spring Cleaning Day

Today is office spring cleaning, Still wonder why we call it spring cleaning when there is no spring season here in singapore? It's obviously summer all year round. Anyways, the good thing is at least got to wear casual to work (jeans and shirt) and today I am clearing up those old files throwing away all those old documents.

My Workspace
workarea
you see what I mean?

Well you know it's really interesting what you can find when you do clear up old files and pile of junks from those cabinets that hasn't been open for ages.

for example....
floppydisk
This is a 5 ¼ floppy disk I know some of you don't even know or have seen a floppy disk before.

oldlaptop
Well this is what I call a dinosaur laptop... brand ACER really old but take note its still running... so wondering what I could do with this laptop? hmmmmm... maybe give it to my linux addict friends.

xerox
This is really amazing I did'nt know that we have a portable xerox machine before until I saw this from the cabinet.

oldprojector
Ohhh and this is really a classic... would you believe that this is a projector?
But haven't tried yet if it's still working, but really looks cool. My friend and I was wondering if we could sell this at E-bay maybe we could make some money for this since this thing will be in trash can soon?

Anyways I think spring cleaning is really good I could make some breathing space in my area. And trash all those junk that I have under my table.

If any of you is interested In those stuff just msg me and well make arrangement. Or who knows maybe someday I'll have my own museum and you'll see all of my collection.

1 comment:

archie said...

ayan kuya...ill give you a blogspot comment....para alam nyo po na ako talaga ito aaarrrggghhh...nakakainis yang taong yan....from now on ill only leave comments on the blogspot site....but if you really wanna know...i only surf blogs in my comp...here's my ip address: you can check if its really me...
172.20.211.92

there ya go... im so irritated by that person whoever he/she is.