Wednesday, April 13, 2005

DVD Movie Nights

I borrow another sets of DVD movies today... So I'm scheduling my week of Movie Nights, not that I'm bored with local TV shows, not because of the price increase of cinemas, but just want to spend time at home alone. (friends told me sign of old age...like noo way) And actually just to watch some of the movies that I missed in the Cinema.

Here are the list:
1. ETERNAL SUNSHINE OF THE SPOTLESS MIND
2. BEYOND BORDERS
3. FINDING NEVERLAND


Yes have I mentioned about the price increase...
Standard cinema admission price in singapore for all days in a week and the revised changes which will take effect as of 1st May 2005:
* Monday to Thursday (before 5pm) : $6.50 (Revised price: $7)
* Thursday (after 5pm), Friday & Eve of Public Holidays (before 5pm) : $7.50 (Revised Price: $8)
* Friday (after 5pm), Saturday, Sunday, Eve of Public Holidays (after 5pm), Public Holidays and Midnight sessions: $8.50 (Revised Price: $9.50)

I recently watched the following DVD's...
and here is my short Reviews & Ratings:
  • RAY
    The life and career of the legendary popular musician, Ray Charles.
    (I love the story! Jaime Fox really deserves award of Best Actor in this movie)
    My Rating: 5 Chocolate Chips And 1 Large Coke

  • FLIGHT OF THE PHOENIX
    An action-adventure in which a plane crash in a remote area of China leaves 10 people stranded. Facing overwhelming odds and not sure if they will even be missed, they must overcome a series of impossible challenges.
    (I wonder why do they still make this kind of movie... But in fairness Giovanni Ribisi acts well as a Elliot the model plane designer)
    My Rating: 1 Oreo without the fillings

  • AFTER THE SUNSET
    The story of what happens after a master thief achieves his last big score, when the FBI agent who promised he'd capture him is about to do just that.
    (I love movies of Mr Bond(Pierce Bronsnan) and include the sexy latina Salma Hayek and the funny lines of Woody Harrelson well I like it! and the view of the beach is really nice! My dream place... )
    My Rating: 2 Bars of KitKat
  • No comments: