Saturday, April 30, 2005

Birmingham Boys

Goodbye geylang, I'm one of the boys now. I just moved in to the most eligible bachelors pad, I just joined the so called Birmingham boys. I know I'm gonna miss the 7/11 midnight birthday celebration, the monthly cleaning and cookout, and the overnight DVD movies with Omar. Really blessed and thankful to God for the brothers though one is married and the other is goin to canada soon, I really learned alot from them.
And now I am just as excited to another chapter of my life with the birmingham boyz I heard a lot of great stuff about them, and looking forward to have a great fellowship with them.

Just to show you the mighty man I'm going to live with...What an awesome privilege I have.

erictee
EricT


arjiep
Arjie


dave
Dave


tracy
Tracy
oohh she is our guest daddy eric is taking care of her for a week.

No comments: