Wednesday, July 06, 2005

FOR SALE: Lovely Friend

I am selling a dear friend of mine, not because I or she doesn't have any money but because I can't stand her anymore so if you want a friend like her the detailed description below.

The one on the right is for sale the bidding starts at $2.50 (price of my favorite Hokkien Mee).
Jas & lin

CodeName: Agelina Jolie
Name: (UNKNOWN)
Height: Soo short.
Weight: Over-weight I tell you.
Age: 18 Whatever ...Very Young.
Description:
- Funny
- Sweet
- Kindhearted
- "Bimbotic" according to her
- Loves shopping
- Geek (carries a book around.. check her bag and you'll see one)
- Soon to be a literature student in UNIVERSIT of YORK, UK
- Irritating
- Sensitive
- Introvert
- Party Lover
- Loves Friends
- Loyal
- She very pretty in the picture (But pics are deceiving ok)
- Talks Alot
- Blah blah blah

So if you want her bid now... the highest bidder wins ok!
Start Date: July 6, 2005
Starting bid: $2.50 (price of my favorite Hokkien Mee)

Note: Strick No Return, No Exchange Policy

I know you'll say that I am soo bad to sell my friend, right? This is the only one and wait till you meet her you'll understand why?.

No comments: