Friday, July 22, 2005

FOR SALE: Lovely Friend (Bidding Forever Close)

FOR SALE: Lovely Friend (Bidding Forever Close and Dare not Open it again) - NO RETURN, NO EXCHANGE POLICY

Bidder: RJ (Unknown Guy) - Maybe paid/forced by lin to bid
Bid: $10.00
Bid Closed: 22 July 2005 (Permanently)

Bidding is permanently close and will never be opened again because no one really wanted to buy her.

And the winner is RJ poor guy I'm really sorry for you. I don't know if he is a real person or just an imaginary friend of Lin(Watchin too much of 'A Beautiful Mind'). But honestly I'm really sorry for you... For your bravery to bid $10 I'll give her to you for free. because $10 is not enough for you to pay for doctors fee and consultation for the damage that Lin would cause you. Sooo Good luck!

I am writing now a program that will blow up everyone's computer...mwahahahahaha (World domination!)

No comments: