Monday, June 27, 2005

KL Trip (Day 1)

Play XBOX games whole night, 2 hrs sleep, wake up early monday morning, 10AM now in KL and all I need is a big cup of coffee.

Everytime I come here in Kuala Lumpur I would always visit my favorite place KLCC Petronas Tower. I am just fascinated by the beauty of this twin tower specially at night. But funny how up to now I still haven't had change go inside and go up to the tower, Maybe next time I should book ticket in advance hehehe.
KLSepia


Anyways I miss DUNKIN DONUTS which they don't have in singapore sweet yummy ooozing BOSTON CREME and a cup of coffee makes up my day.

Confirm I have to stay overnight because this rude guy told me "I'm sorry sir that's final come back tomorrow at 2 o'clock to pick up the visa" with talk to the hands sign right in front of my face. But I am a nice guy so remain calm and don't argue. haha now I have excuse to go shopping yipee!!!

I am feeling so sad all alone here in KL having dinner at Hard Rock Cafe and I'm the only single guy here who have no company. I miss my friends terribly in times like this I thought It's fun to go travelling alone but seriously it's not... so bored now. Go back to the hotel and sleep.
KLTower

KLCC

No comments: