Saturday, June 18, 2005

Buh Bye Tomato!

Bye sis! For 10 months you'll be gone. Just imagining it now, which is a long time having no one to irritate in the office, church or youth service, that is a sad thought for me. But it's ok I'm sure where you will go you'll have lots of fun. Be sure to try 'Balut' and go to places outside of manila. Sis thanks for everything, may your faithfulness to God's call in your life opens a great door of blessings in your life and I know for sure God is bringing you to another level of faith. By the way thank you for being such a great encouragement to us. You are a blessing, a wonderful sister in Christ, a true friend, a role model colleague and many more. Ten months is not that long, enjoy your studies in ENLI and have fun there in the Philippines. I'll see you soon when I go on holiday in October.

Buh- Bye for now!

ByeTomato

No comments: