Sunday, June 19, 2005

Desparate for Mr. & Mrs. Smith

When you are desperate for movie WWJD? "What Would Jou Do?"
- Plan to go to the other side of the island just to watch it
- play charades and murderer at McDonalds
- Walk around close shops to kill time
- Play arcade games even if the shop is already closing
- wait until 1:30AM and stare at each other

But guess It all pays off coz the movie was really funny. Eventhough I am really sleepy trying to understand and watch the movie. And if not for Ms. Jolie (who is soooo beautiful and I want to marry her) would not watch that movie that late. I think this movie is good for married couples coz it's really funny most specially the lines when Mr. & Mrs. Smith talks about their differences and how they've been married for 5 or 6 years w/o knowing each other really well. That was a good laugh with my friends. Hopefully some one them would not be grounded for weeks coz the movie ends around 3'o clock in the morning yay!.

My favourite line in the movie is this....

"I live with my mom because I choose to. She's the only woman I've ever trusted." - Eddie (line from the Movie Mr. & Mrs. Smith)
Ilovejolie
Mr. & Mrs. Smith (2005)

No comments: