Friday, May 27, 2005

My new sets of Autobiography Books

Just went to Times Bookshop at OUB Centre and bought some books on sale and I think It's a good deal of 3 pieces for $10. Books are abit old but I started reading autobiography of people just recently and pretty much enjoying it. Now this 3 books will be added to my mini library at home after I finished reading them.

Baden Powel is the founder of the scouting movement.
Baden-Powell

William Tyndale, the first person to translate the Bible into English from the original Greek and Hebrew.
William Tyndale

David Livingstone is one of the world's greatest explorers and missionaries, He is the first European to cross Africa.
David Livingstone


Friends just let me know if you want to borrow. Again, I am more interested in real life stories rather the "Peter Pan & Captain Hook".

No comments: