Sunday, October 19, 2008

Real Run or Real Walk?

I was quite disappointed with my result running the New balance real run 2008. I think I finished it under 2:05.00. The route is very challenging but yet exciting because this year they made it much more difficult. I think it would be easy but when you have not enough sleep and no motivation go then it is really difficult to finish it.

I was almost at the point of giving up and quitting the race half way but thank God I was reminded of this verse
from Romans 12:1-2 "let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross" and was inspired to finished it.

Three IMPORTANT reminder for me:
FAITH, ENDURANCE AND MOST OF ALL DISCIPLINE!!!!!

No comments: