Saturday, March 19, 2005

Coffee, Tea or Me

Man! today is a long day and soo tiring
woke up early in the morning for the Thumbs Up session which as usual I was late again duh! eventhough the school was only few blocks away from my place, but take note i took a cab not to be late. guess it was due to a relaxing opera concert i watched yesterday night thanks arjie for the free tickets.

Wooohooo I played Warcraft again Yessssss!!!! Ben-ster your the Man! too bad Master Nic could'nt join us because a war going on at his work hehehehe.

Dinner time with friends at this posh place called CRYSTAL JADE hehehehe. And


Who is this cool guy?
coolhaircut
Haven't seen you for a long time and dude you have the coolest haircut now man!!!


sick and tired of this coffee shop!



Girl tell me this is not the Curry Chicken right?
image_00165


Again, I am not promoting or referring this shop to any of my friends...ever
image_00166
But this shot really looks like a commercial shot of this Coffee place....

Well its not about the coffee or the tea but its all about me!!!!

No comments: