Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Day Off?

I went to ComfortDelGro Driving Centre today and sad to say...


Then went to raffles place to sort out some bank stuff and queued up to exchange
my old EZlink to this ...


Took train back to Tiong Bahru Plaza and honestly I can't believed myself that I watched movie alone and it's PONYO! maybe I'm just too bored good thing after that I just went to get myself a treat and bought this...


and this one too...


In the evening went out on a date with the twins Shaun and Kern at Zion Rd to taste the best Char Kuay Teow afterwards Shaun and I drove off to Cathay at Dhoby Ghaut to get this pink Adidas Jacket at Footlocker and I got my favourite scent from the shop across...


I went to check if Dy is in starbucks to ask him for a free coffee treat and luckily he was there and so we spend a few hours with him to catch up before shaun drove me back... and so that's how I spent my whole Day off today!

No comments: